作者:小雅和英美友人
A Trip Down Memory Lane 回忆之旅
Mother: Would you like to come and see some pictures?
妈妈:你想过来看看照片么?
Child: Oh, yes, please!
宝宝:哦,好呀!
Mother: We can use the computer and look at your baby pictures.
妈妈:咱们可以用电脑看看你婴儿时期的照片。
Child: What's in this folder?
宝宝:这个文件夹里是什么呀?
Mother: Oh, that's Mommy and Daddy's wedding pictures.
妈妈:哦,那是妈妈爸爸的结婚照。
Would you like to see?
你想看看么?
Child: Yes, please.
宝宝:想。
Mother: Here is Mommy with her wedding dress on
妈妈:这个是妈妈穿着婚纱,
and Daddy all dressed up in a tuxedo.
爸爸穿着一身礼服。
Child: You look so pretty!
宝宝:你看起来真漂亮!
Mother: Thank you.
妈妈:谢谢你。
Now shall we look at your pictures?
现在咱们来看你的照片吧?
Let's go back 咱们返回,
and find your folder.
找到你的文件夹。
Here it is -
在这儿,
let's click on it to open it.
咱们点击打开它。
Look, here is a picture of me pregnant with you.
看,这是一张我怀着你的照片。
You are inside of Mommy's tummy.你在妈妈的肚子里。
Child: Wow! Your tummy was big!
宝宝:哇!你的肚子好大!
Mother: Yes, you were already 9 months,
妈妈:是的,你已经9个月了,
almost ready to come out.
快出来了。
Here is one of you when you were just born.
这是你刚出生时候的一张照片。
Look how small you were!
看你多小啊!
Child: That doesn't look like me at all.
宝宝:一点都不像我。
Mother: How about this one?
妈妈:这张呢?
This is you practicing holding up your head.
这是你在练习抬头。
Child: Much better.
宝宝:好多了。
Mother: This is Mommy burping you.
妈妈:这是妈妈给你拍嗝的照片。
Child: Why did you need to do that?
宝宝:你为什么要那么做啊?
Mother: We did that every time after breastfeeding you.
妈妈:每次给你喂完奶之后都要这么做。
Otherwise, you would spit up your milk.
不然你会吐奶的。
Child: That's hard to believe!
宝宝:真难以置信!
Mother: This is you and Daddy both fast asleep.
妈妈:这是你和爸爸双双处于熟睡中。
Look, you guys look so alike. 看,你们俩长得多像。
Now here is one of you eating food for the first time.这是你第一次吃东西时的照片。
It's all over your face, haha.
吃得满脸都是,哈哈。
Child: What am I doing in this picture?
宝宝:我在这张照片里干什么呢?
Mother: That is not a picture -
妈妈:这个不是照片,
that is a video.
是一个视频。
We can click on the triangle
咱们可以点一下这个三角,
and it plays a little video of you learning to crawl.
它会播放一小段你学爬的视频。
And here is another video of you learning to walk.
这儿还有一个你学走路的视频。
You were very wobbly to start with
你一开始摇摇晃晃的,
but you got the hang of it eventually.
但是最终掌握了。
Child: I love looking at these old pictures.
宝宝:我喜欢看这些过去的照片。
Do you have more?
还有么?
Mother: Yes, here is one of you starting preschool.
妈妈:有的,这是一张你刚上幼儿园的照片。
This was taken on your first day.
是上幼儿园第一天拍的。
I remember that day very well.
我很清楚地记得那天。
Child: I looked so little.
宝宝:我看起来好小。
Mother: Yes.
妈妈:是的。
You have grown a lot since you were born!
从出生到现在你长了好多啊!
We can print some of these pictures off
我们可以把其中一些照片打印出来,
and make a photo album,
制作成相册,
and then you can look at them whenever you want.
你就可以随时看了。
Child: That would be great.
宝宝:那太好了。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
更多相关英文,请查看:
用英文教宝宝走路,掌握30句就够:站稳、扶墙、沿着边、找妈妈来
点击下方链接,购买《你和宝宝说英语》一书,学习吃喝拉撒睡相关的30个场景的亲子英文,自创家庭英语环境!
【当当】你和宝宝说英语
¥47.5
购买
版权声明:本站所有资源均来源于互联网或网友投稿,如有侵犯您的著作权或隐私,请联系QQ:1765130767。我们将第一时间为您处理!